Why is my package delivery delayed?
- Unfortunately, because of COVID-19 we are experiencing delays in domestic and international shipping.
How do you calculate shipping costs?
- Shipping costs are calculated based on the cost of flat pack cardboard envelopes, print sleeves, packing labor, item weight, location, and USPS shipping costs.
What kind of paper is used for the prints?
- Extremely high quality, heavy weight, gloss photo paper. This is why the shipments are flat packed, instead of rolled, to prevent creases and ensure the highest quality delivery.
Why is my print grainy and/or pixelated?
- Please keep in mind that prints might have a grainy/retro look because of vintage effects and old magazine clippings used to create the collage art.
Why do I have to pay different shipping costs for different products?
- Some of the @cult.class products are shipped directly from the manufacturers (unlike prints that are shipped and packed in-house). As a result, the manufacturers calculate shipping based on their costs and location.